WE LOVE HAVING THE MISSIONARIES IN OUR APARTMENT!!!!! Just the other morning I awoke to the the Elders singing at the top of their lungs (in a reverent way) Beautiful millennial Day..... it started my day off beautifully!!!! We have had some testimony building experiences with them and watching them grow. It is a joy to carry on my Mums legacy in being a part of this great mission here on earth!!!!
This girl is finally leaving home.... no not Breah.... BRATNEY!!!! She has found a nice apartment with up to 5 other girls, great ward and a great opportunity for her...we have had Britney longer than she has lived with her natural Mother. It has been quite the adventure.... its a good thing, because we will need the space.....!!!!Well it looks like I will have to find this old skirt again..... #7 IS ON HER WAY!!!!! Nah I don't know for sure if #7 is a girl..... but we sure are praying for her:) Wish me luck!!!!




2 comments:
The Lord has truly blessed your family!
Thanks Miken....he SURE HAS:) LOVE YOU
Post a Comment