
Breah and I are working on our Personal Progress together. Our first ten hour project was her room. She and I both decided it was time to put away all the toys and bring out a new chapter in her life. Breah has struggled very much with keeping her room organized and clean, by simplifying and beautifying we are hoping that with consistent effort she will learn to not only keep it clean but to enjoy having the spirit in her room constantly. She is growing into such a beautiful young lady, I feel like I have let her down terribly in this area, but am glad that we are working on it now. Its never too late ... right?

Breah has been wanting high heels to wear to church, so her Aunt Nonas after losing her Nicole was able to fill a gap in her heart by serving my bubbas and getting her some heels.

It is hard to see the trim on the walls, heres a close up.

We have a few other items that are in the works, we will post later. You know it has been a blessing to do this with Breah I have learnt alot about myself and especially about Breah. I would recommend anyone with a daughter to do their Personal progress with them, it is truely inspired.

I went up to her room this morning and found Breah sorting out her drawers even mor ethan what I had done.....GO BREAH, YOU ROCK.
2 comments:
That's awesome! Good for her!
I love the room! It looks so good! Can't wait to see what other 10 hours projects you guys do together! Makes me want a girl.....
Post a Comment