CHALLENGE PACKS are the way to go

Monday, February 22, 2010

Our beautiful bubbee, shes growing up TOO QUICKLY..... Shes doing really well though... we have decided to do her PURSE-onal progress together... our first project is "OPERATION CTR"....(operation clean thy room) We are going to turn it into a teenage room... no more baby toys bubbas, time to let go sweetie.... however we are not going to throw her childhood treasures out, we are going to give them a new home. Good job Bubbas, we love you SO MUCH. God may have sent me ONE daughter, but he sure did send me THE BEST!
That time of year for Timber.... even when my last baby is out of diapers ... I will still be dealing with them.....UGHHHHH.

So we have been painting the basement apartment for our new tenants and I went crazy and painted the WHOLE HOUSE..... Stairwell, hallways, and cubby rooms.


Notice six cubbies for six children. I had a dear friend ask me the other day, "how do you know you are done" (having children)..... My answer was simple...."I HAVE SIX CUBBIES". Its so fun organizing and teaching the kids to keep it organized, they are doing a great job thus far;)








1 comment:

rozanny said...

You do have an amazing family and it's amazing to see all the neat things going on!