CHALLENGE PACKS are the way to go

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Have I told you that my hubby is the BEST.... I just love him so much... he can really make me laugh! For Mother's Day he made me my favorite Teppanyaki dish that could feed a whole neighborhood. And he baked me a CAKE...(that went straight to the butt) He was so proud of his cake, that he modelled it for me.. He would make a great commercial model....wouldnt he?




He let me sleep and have a bath with my new sea salts. He had the kids make me a card with all the "I Love You's" on it... They wanted to get me flowers, but knowing that my favorite flower was Lilacs they decided to buy me Lilac bushes so I can smell them EVERY season.
Bryce thinks of everything. He is the most thoughtful guy I know. My Heavenly Father must love me SO MUCH to have sent me HIM! THANKYOU HONEY FOR A GREAT MOTHERS DAY. I LOVE YOU GUYS!


1 comment:

Miken Harding said...

He's a true Harding...they take such great care of us! Congrats! You are an amazing mom with some of the most amazing kiddos!