SPRING BREAK... Harding style... Shane was good enough to let us steel Thoren... the kids had a blast! Thoren wanted to sleep with Breah in her tent, we told him that she is getting too old for that... woke up in the morning to find Thoren sleeping on the outside of Breah's tent! He loves his cousin Breah!
These are our animals... atleast some of them. Timber is our English Staffordshire Bull Terrier. She is one of the sweetest dogs around. Its really sad that everyone is scared of her at first glimpse as Staffies look alot like Pit bulls.
Timber loves to go on walks... or should I say runs... she fits into this family well... we all know how much Bryce loves cats.... well, so does Timber:)
Timber loves to smile. She is fantastic around the kids... in England she is known as the nanny dog. When they have had enough the move away.
This is Uncle Jason... now this is a Pitbull if I have ever seen one.... but no one stops him when he is out on his walk?
This is Lyzzia.... Bridgers Iguana.... I call her our "DRAGON". She is over 3 ft long. Bridger wanted an Iguana for Christmas.... well I had finished all of our christmas shopping and remembered I hadnt gotten Bridger his Iguana. Refusing to spend anymore, I said to myself "if Heavenly Father blesses us with a free Iguana and a free cage then we will take it. On the off chance this blessing would come true I looked on KSL and here was a free Iguana/free cage.... in HEBER CITY! Oh how the Lord provides.

No comments:
Post a Comment